Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

MeGusta Latin Kitchen

User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Schnitzelburg

MeGusta Latin Kitchen

by Charles W. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm making a separate thread on the new restaurant in the Sol Azteca's space in Whiskey Row.

If they're Facebook page means anything, it is a completely different restaurant. I'm excited to try it.

Cuban, Central and South American, Argentinian, Puerto Rican, and Caribbean.

P.S. Looks like they have a website as well, although the menu isn't very filled out yet.
no avatar
User

erika.moreno

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: MeGusta Latin Kitchen

by erika.moreno » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Oh my God!!!!!! The arroz con mariscos(kind of a spanish paella) at Me Gusta today were great!!!!!!
I really like this new place at Whisky Row....
User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Schnitzelburg

Re: MeGusta Latin Kitchen

by Charles W. » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:58 pm

I hope to go back for dinner to try out the new menu, but lunch today was a disappointment. We had someone come in for an interview, so I was excited to try out the new place. When I walked in, I saw the familiar Mexican buffet for Sol Aztecas, but I was undaunted because I had seen the tempting selections on the online menu. However, the menu only had a couple of non-Mexican options (mostly chimichangas, fajitas, etc): Roasted Pork and a Cuban sandwich. I ordered the Roasted Pork--"we're out of roasted pork." okay, anything else you're out of? "the Cubano sandwich."

Looks like they have a ways to go on the lunch transformation.