Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Ann Marie's Bacon Bar

no avatar
User

Richard S.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Ann Marie's Bacon Bar

by Richard S. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Anyone know the hours & menu price range for this place? Other than the stories that made the rounds of the local media last week I don't see anything at all about them. Their Facebook page is automatically generated and doesn't include any real information.
no avatar
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Ann Marie's Bacon Bar

by Deb Hall » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Richard,
I thought from Kevin's article that they only did the soft/ press opening, but weren't opening until 2015 ( which I thought was a somewhat strange approach) . http://insiderlouisville.com/lifestyle_ ... arly-2015/

Deb
no avatar
User

Richard S.

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Richard S. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks! I hadn't seen that article, but my takeaway was that they're open 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. with the "grand opening" to occur once they receive their liquor license. It's not far from my house so I'll swing by and see if they're open tomorrow. I just dislike going into a restaurant without having seen an online menu first.
no avatar
User

Richard S.

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Richard S. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Went by today to see if they were open, but they weren't. Someone, likely the owner, was coming out as I was getting in the car and said they'd be open Monday.