Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

Re: ANOTHER new pizza place?

by Alanna H » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:55 pm

People are always aghast when I tell them I don't like pizza. Then they are downright horrified when I tell them it's because I hate cheese.

One exception to the rule: I absolutely love Mr Gatti's pizza. But must have lots of toppings and not too much cheese :-P
User

Adriel Gray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Louisville Slugger

by Adriel Gray » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah I know it's just me. I am weird. When I think of pizza I just think of setting on the couch inebriated in some fashion and a weird man bringing you a pie to your door, or going to kid's birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese where another weird man is bringing it to you in a mouse suit. Just never registers as something to go seek out to eat when there are real restaurants around.

I know this is blasphemy. I apologize in advance. :D
no avatar
User

Adam Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

by Adam Robinson » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:37 pm

The answer of "no" to "Do you like pizza?" is typically how I determine the respondent is a robot in a Turing Test ;)
User

Adriel Gray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Louisville Slugger

by Adriel Gray » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Adam Robinson wrote:The answer of "no" to "Do you like pizza?" is typically how I determine the respondent is a robot in a Turing Test ;)

Now that you've told skynet, we have updated our servers. We now love pizza... :mrgreen:
Previous