Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Eat-A-Pita formerly Zaytuns

no avatar
User

Doug Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm

The Highlands

Eat-A-Pita formerly Zaytuns

by Doug Davis » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:28 pm

My wife and I ordered delivery from the place this evening, as we were looking for something fairly healthy and it was late in the day and neither of us felt like cooking.

On top of the gyros being cold, the $4.99 tahini salad we ordered was one small part salad greens and vegetables and just over a half cup of dressing! Im not exaggerating.

Attached is a picture. My recommendation would to be to avoid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I eat, therefore I am.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Eat-A-Pita formerly Zaytuns

by Robin Garr » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Thanks for the alert, Doug, and for re-posting. This kind of stuff is also good to know.
no avatar
User

SilvioM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: Eat-A-Pita formerly Zaytuns

by SilvioM » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:35 pm

This is a shame, and it appears that it might be another short-lived restaurant in that location. I saw it the other day, didn't have a great feeling about it.

I noticed that some people were working in the space one down from it, where the fish place used to be. I hope it has quality food and some success.