Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Holiday Gift Cards Deals

User

Scott Hack

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Pewee Valley, Kentucky

Holiday Gift Cards Deals

by Scott Hack » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:10 am

I'm probably a little early this year. But I posted this message last year and got some responses that were very helpful! If you know of a holiday gift card deal, please share it.

I thought it would be helpful to include a list of restaurants that are having deals on their gift cards. I know in the past places have done things like spend $100 and get $20 free etc. If you are aware of a deal or represent a place, sound off!

-Scott
Scott Hack
Finish Line Realty
502-376-4225
no avatar
User

Madi D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Highlands

Re: Holiday Gift Cards Deals

by Madi D » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:23 pm

This year Seviche is offering limited edition 14x16 photographs of produce from Ambrosia Farm. Each one is numbered and signed by Chef Anthony Lamas. There are two versions: "Charred Peppers" and "Heirloom Tomatoes". Only 50 of each are available.
The posters are regularly $30 each. If you purchase them in addition to a gift card they are only $25.

Available for purchase at the restaurant or by emailing sevicherestaurant@gmail.com.

These would make a great holiday gift!
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Holiday Gift Cards Deals

by Mark R. » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm

I saw a ad for White Castle for gift cards. For every $20 of gift cards you buy you get a free $5 certificate, not sure why anybody would want one but....
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"