Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Kentuckycuisine.com

User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Kentuckycuisine.com

by Mark R. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 pm

The Kentucky Department of Parks started a new website today to promote the food and restaurant industry in Kentucky. Here's a link to it: http://www.kentuckytourism.com/dining . It's pretty basic at this time but hopefully it will grow into something pretty great. It doesn't give a whole lotta love to Louisville as leading the Kentucky culinary movement which is sort of disheartening.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Re: Kentuckycuisine.com

by Gayle DeM » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks for sharing, Mark.

I did notice that when one clicked on "Restaurants" under "Kentucky Foods" there is a picture of Chef Josh Moore staring out at the user.
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Kentuckycuisine.com

by Deb Hall » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Mark,
In fairness to Kentucky Tourism, they are Kentucky ( not Louisville) tourism, and as such do not want to pay favorites. To do so takes away our other cities/ counties. And besides, we already know who's best. :wink: :D
Deb