Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Bamboo House?

no avatar
User

StaceyBreckel

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 am

Bamboo House?

by StaceyBreckel » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 am

Bamboo House was my go to inexpensive chinese restaurant up until the fire last year. I'm actually out in Spepherdsville, so it was more somewhere I would go when I was out near my grandparents. There is no good chinese in Shepherdsville.... Anyway, the other day when I was driving by I noticed they had an open sign and a carry out sign lit up. That evening I called to ask if they were only doing carry out, or if they were also doing dine in. Obviously living in Shepherdsville carry out does not work for me. They said they are only doing carry out. I tried to ask when they would start doing dine in again, and couldn't get an answer. The language barrier seemed to be a problem. Does anyone know when they will be back to doing dine in? I'd like to start going again, but can't unless they have dine in.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Bamboo House?

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 am

This is kind of a crazy idea, since they're technically competitors, but the guy who runs Lolita's is a friendly type, and he might know what's up with his neighbors at Bamboo House. I doubt that he'd yell at you for asking. ;)