Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Help needed

no avatar
User

Alison Hanover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Help needed

by Alison Hanover » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 am

Robin, feel free to move this or point me in the right direction! My Father in Law wants to put a substantial chunk of money into AJ's and who am I to disagree ha ha. Anyway, as the building is 50 years old and has major plumbing and construction problems we are thinking of demolishing it and putting a 20x40 steel building in its place. This brings me to my request for help. I would like to retain the hood system I have, buy a 48" griddle, keep the 30" griddle I have and buy a new hood system to cover the new griddle. Where is the best place to go for a hood system? Also, who installs them and does anyone have a good electrician and plumber they can recommend to do the new building? I need to present to my FIL a beautifully researched and costed out plan.
Alison Hanover
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Help needed

by Robin Garr » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 am

Alison, it is fine here! However, I thought it might also be good in the Restaurant Help/Jobs forum, so I used admin magic to put a copy of it over there! :-) You may wish to check both forums for replies, as the posts are separate and won't show each other's replies.

I hope you can get some good advice. There is plenty of expertise in this group!