Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Shady Lane gets some nice press

no avatar
User

Will Crawford

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 pm

Shady Lane gets some nice press

by Will Crawford » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Shady Lane is one of my go to's. Love it. I thought this was a nice article about two beautiful people and the successful business they run.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/life/food/cooks-corner/2014/10/14/shady-lane-cafe-builds-following-home-cooking/17243995/
Will Crawford
no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Re: Shady Lane gets some nice press

by Susanne Smith » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks Will. It was a nice article and pics as well. The business bump was in full swing today. Meatloaf, Meatloaf, and gallons of soup made their way of Shady Lane in the satisfied stomachs of regulars and newcomers alike.
no avatar
User

Carol C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:26 pm

by Carol C » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Congratulations! Great and well deserved article, Suzi and Bill!!! Nobody mentioned your fabulous Ruben :( . However, everything is wonderful and can't wait to be back soon!
no avatar
User

Doug Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm

The Highlands

by Doug Davis » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:12 am

My wife and I finally made it out that way for some of those famous burgers last week. I have to agree. It wasnt fancy but it was one of the best I have had since moving here. Everyone was amazingly friendly as well! Will definitely be back.
I eat, therefore I am.