Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Christian Dreisbach

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:19 am

Louisville

I need gift certificate donations...

by Christian Dreisbach » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:48 pm

I need prizes for an event tomorrow night and local restaurant gift certificates would be an ideal option.

The event is a ladies night of food fashion and beauty at Audubon country club and there will be about 75 women there from all of the local clubs-actually a very good marketing crowd...

If you are interested in donating one of the prizes, please let me know!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: I need gift certificate donations...

by Robin Garr » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:54 pm

Christian Dreisbach wrote:I need prizes for an event tomorrow night and local restaurant gift certificates would be an ideal option.

The event is a ladies night of food fashion and beauty at Audubon country club and there will be about 75 women there from all of the local clubs-actually a very good marketing crowd...

If you are interested in donating one of the prizes, please let me know!

Christian, is it a non-profit or charitable benefit event? I think you'll find a lot of folks in the local restaurant community will be willing to listen to your plea if it does some good.

If you're just looking to build a crowd for a profit-making event, on the other hand, you'd have a harder row to hoe, at least you would with me.
User

Christian Dreisbach

{ RANK }

Foodie

Louisville

by Christian Dreisbach » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:58 pm

This event benefits no one! LOL

It's not for profit- no one makes anything. It's just a fun ladies night event with a good food and wine audience. Local spas, boutiques, etc are coming to show off their goods and we'd just like to have some fun raffles.

Honestly, I just thought a restaurant owner might like the marketing opportunity and we would definitely enjoy the prize!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Christian Dreisbach wrote:This event benefits no one! LOL

It's not for profit- no one makes anything. It's just a fun ladies night event with a good food and wine audience. Local spas, boutiques, etc are coming to show off their goods and we'd just like to have some fun raffles.

Honestly, I just thought a restaurant owner might like the marketing opportunity and we would definitely enjoy the prize!

Fair enough, Christian. No criticism intended, but I thought it would be best to clarify if it was for a charitable benefit.
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 pm

I'm donating a gift basket.
User

Christian Dreisbach

{ RANK }

Foodie

Louisville

by Christian Dreisbach » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:01 pm

Thank you Colleen...the club is really excited about your donation and we put The Village Bakery info and your phone number in the goody bags for everyone to take home! There are about 80 ladies attending and great timing beofre Derby.
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:56 pm

Thanks for the opportunity, Christian. I appreciate the appreciation. :)