Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

CJ review: Are they following us? ;)

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

CJ review: Are they following us? ;)

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 am

Seriously, I know the Courier-Journal reviewer isn't following me around. The timing disproves that. But today's El Mariachi review does make me wonder if she's lurking on the HotBytes forum for ideas. ;)
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/en ... /14336385/
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: CJ review: Are they following us? ;)

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

PS: The CJ's breast-feeding blowup last week apparently went so badly that they wouldn't even review dulce de leche in today's taqueria report. ;)
no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Re: CJ review: Are they following us? ;)

by RonnieD » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Sounds to me like the server handled the complaint just fine. Sounds more to me like somebody was cwanky and maybe needer her bwanky soaked in Pinot Grigio. I chalk up the negative experience mostly to Nancy and less to the restaurant.

Can I say, that I HATE, HATE, HATE the "highlights from the article" thing on the side? That thing is so stupid I want to drive over to the CJ office and hit someone. The article is like 500 words long and takes about 3 minutes to read for even the slowest reader. I don't need highlights for something that is practically a highlight itself. Stupid. I hate it. How dumb does the CJ think their average read is...?

(Robin I have already deducted your 50 pts. for that horrible joke. Don't make me warn you again...)
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY