Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Matthew Landan

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:17 pm

331 East Market Street

Derby City Espresso Hours

by Matthew Landan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:03 am

Our hours are 6am till 9 in the night Monday through Friday.

Currently we're closed on weekends.
Stop on in and say hi!
Thanks,
Matthew
no avatar
User

John R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:29 am

Old Lousiville

Re: What's Expresso? (Not the drink)

by John R. » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:34 am

Leah s wrote:I've been noticing a retail storefront, on Market east of Primo that has big orange letters, Expresso. I'd assume a coffee house maybe?

And it the best Louisville tradition, I think it's where Gallerie Hertz used to be.

Of course it's not the drink, the drink is called espresso not expresso and so is the store. Sorry had to call you on it. :P
User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Schnitzelburg

by Charles W. » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:15 am

John R. wrote:
Leah s wrote:I've been noticing a retail storefront, on Market east of Primo that has big orange letters, Expresso. I'd assume a coffee house maybe?

And it the best Louisville tradition, I think it's where Gallerie Hertz used to be.

Of course it's not the drink, the drink is called espresso not expresso and so is the store. Sorry had to call you on it. :P

The spelling error is mentioned 3 times previously in the thread. Sorry, just had to call you on it.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:18 am

Charles W. wrote:The spelling error is mentioned 3 times previously in the thread. Sorry, just had to call you on it.

For what it's worth, we also have a long-standing philosophy on the forum that we don't call each other on spelling and grammar issues. Not even errors as egregious as mixing up "there," "their" and "they're."

For that, one must go to the Spelling and Grammar Forum.

Just had to call everyone on it ...
no avatar
User

John R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:29 am

Old Lousiville

by John R. » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:28 am

Charles W. wrote:
John R. wrote:

The spelling error is mentioned 3 times previously in the thread. Sorry, just had to call you on it.

I thought my emoticon with the tongue out made it quite clear that I was joking with her and those who posted before. Sorry, just had to call you out on it.
Previous