Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Diamond Anniversary Bourbon Dinner at Bourbons Bistro

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Diamond Anniversary Bourbon Dinner Aug. 13 at Bourbons Bistro
Four-course dinner is $65 per person plus tax and tip. Dinner includes samplings of Wild Turkey products.

Jimmy Russell was recognized as a living legend in the global spirits industry as the whiskey brand he has nurtured for 60 years released the Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary, commemorative bourbon in his honor.

Bourbons Bistro is honored to host the Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary Dinner on Wednesday, Aug. 13. Meet the man who says, “after 60 years of making whiskey, I still love what I do and all the incredible people I’ve had the chance to meet. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, as soon as it feels like work I’ll retire. If it hasn’t happened after getting up and driving my Ford pickup over to the distillery about 20,000 times at this point, I don’t think it will be happening anytime soon.”

If you would like to have your Diamond Anniversary bottle signed, purchase the exclusive bourbon at Liquor Barn St. Matthews, 4301 Shelbyville Road.

Reservations can be made by calling 894-8838 or by emailing events@bourbonsbistro.com.

Bourbons Bistro
2255 Frankfort Ave.
http://www.bourbonsbistro.com
894-8838