Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Christina Firriolo

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Re: Chef Anoosh is buying Henry's Place

by Christina Firriolo » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 am

Is there a new menu now? I went to the website but it appears to be under construction.
"Wine is sunlight, held together by water!" ~Galileo Gallilei
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:34 pm

According to this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anoosh-Bistro/111567912216716 it looks like the new name is going to be Anoosh-Bistro!
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Here's a better link, Mark. That one goes to an "unofficial" page. This is the one that Paula posted just now, indicating that it's open and operating as Anoosh Bistro now, and with new menu item photos!

https://www.facebook.com/Anooshbistro
no avatar
User

Adam Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

by Adam Robinson » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Jay M. wrote:
JustinHammond wrote:Break out the jeans

I forgot about the restrictive dress code at Henry's Place, which I am assuming is what you're referencing here. Did they stick with that and enforce it? We went a few times, and I dressed up in deference to said code.

The answer to your question is yes. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that my (single) experience was not the intention of the owners, and will try the new place.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Adam,

The new owners ( Anosh & Paula) have a very different perspective than the previous ones- and the dress code has been gone since they bought it. The space is still classy, but the new restaurant already feels warm and welcoming- no snobby rules here. I dashed in last week to carry-out desserts with my 10 year old; both of us in very casual attire. We were welcomed warmly, then swiftly took and filled our order. Everyone was so nice that my son declared he wants to come back soon to eat there. lol.

Deb
Previous