Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Phil Gissen

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 am

Re: Need Glitz and Sparkle

by Phil Gissen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:13 am

With all your help, I am coming up with an itinerary which should make us all happy. I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Thanks so much, and if you ever need advice about Cincinnati, I have "painted" the town several times over and although I'm a newbie, I know restaurants, music clubs and bars.
"The Sea Was Angry That Day, My Friends, like an Old Man Trying to send Back Soup in a Deli."
no avatar
User

Margie L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm

by Margie L » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 pm

How about St Charles Exchange?
no avatar
User

Alison Hanover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

by Alison Hanover » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Phil Meta on Chestnut street have a DJ on Saturday nights from 9 on that plays motown, northern soul, funk, mixed crowd and great vibe.

Phil Gissen wrote:Deb, the Marketplace sounds good. Is there any place to eat that might have a band playing R&B?You know, sixties and seventies soul- The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Smokey, the Impressions, good ole Motown. Pamela enjoys that music and it does add a liveliness to the room. Jeff Ruby's here in downtown Cincinnati had a house band every night. Thanks so much for your help.
Alison Hanover
no avatar
User

Phil Gissen

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 am

by Phil Gissen » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Meta sounds like fun. I'll have to put it on out itinerary and also check it out for my "start up" (Whatever that word means-It's my new concept) The Not Dead Yet Generation: ndygen.com.

Thanks much
"The Sea Was Angry That Day, My Friends, like an Old Man Trying to send Back Soup in a Deli."
Previous