Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

New HotBytes reviews page revision about done

by Robin Garr » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:05 pm

I think I mentioned (or you may have noticed) that at the same time as we modernized the forum, we were putting the LouisvilleHotBytes.com restaurant reviews pages through a similar redesign and clean-up, paint-up, fix-up process.

That work is pretty much done now, and if any of you have the time and interest to wander over there and browse, I'd be delighted to have your comments. We've tried to use similar design principles to give the forum and the reviews pages at least some family resemblance, and also to take advantage of a periodic opportunity to touch up the reviews archive and drop links to places that have closed.

Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy!

http://www.louisvillehotbytes.com/

(One page, the Louisville Restaurant Hotlinks page, definitely needs some tuning up to get rid of dead restaurants or those that have changed Web pages. Frankly, in the age of Google and Facebook, hotlinks pages aren't as important as they used to be, but I'll still get to this in due course.)