Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Mike L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

Re: Suggestions For Anniversary Dinner

by Mike L » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:11 am

I haven't seen Jack Fry's mentioned yet... One of my favorites. Love the food, and I really enjoy the atmosphere, especially when they have a piano player. We entertained some vendors there Derby weekend and one of the guys said he had the best steak of his life.
no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:25 pm

I looove Jack Fry's, and we considered it, but we celebrated our anniversary there just a couple years ago. He/we wanted to try something different. But I'm with ya on that one, Mike, and I love the atmosphere as well, esp in the fall/winter months when is darker outside. (makes the ambience inside cozier in my opinion)
no avatar
User

Andrew Mellman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

Louisville

by Andrew Mellman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:42 am

Where did you go? How was it?
Andrew Mellman
no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 am

Thanks for asking, Andrew. The decision came down to Corbett's and Seviche, but I was feeling mixed reviews on Corbett's, and decided on Seviche cuz I know we love it. But, unfortunately, hubby had some kind of stomach bug, which kind of worked out because I had a monster sinus headache, and we had to cancel :-( Romantic chicken noodle soup for two. Oh well, we'll go another time. I really appreciate your and everyone's input though!
Previous