Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Kurt R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am

Louisville, KY

Seviche Goosecreek for lunch today

by Kurt R. » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:16 pm

Once again an outstanding meal at Seviche. I asked for you Anthony, but you were not there. Your staff did an excellent job!
My guest and I sat at the bar. I had both the soup special and the Carne Asada Quesadilla special. The blend of flavors were fantastic as were the presentations. I suggested a change in the descrpition of the soup to the server and she used it with her next guest. "A Hearty Tomato broth with a hint of chipolte pepper."
My guest had the burger and said it was the best he had ever eaten. We both had tea to drink, it was a flavored peach tea, refreshing.

Anthony,
Excellent job!

Kurt
Kurt

Character is measured by a series of split second decisions.
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm

Awesome! Thanks Kurt and sorry I missed you. I showed up at the end of lunch and had the health inspector in, and had to take care of some dish machine issues. I will pass along the compliments, to Day Chef Alan Rosenburg. You're right, Food is life! Muchas gracias y buen provecho!
no avatar
User

Scott_Shreffler

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:05 pm

Lunch Menu

by Scott_Shreffler » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Chef, is there anywhere we can see the lunch menu online? I am very intrigued, and would love to see it. Thanks.
Life is too short to drink cheap beer.
-Hunter S. Thompson
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Sorry! We do not have our new webpage yet. We offer all our appertivos and seviches from the dinner menu aswell as some lunch type items. Things like Lomito- grilled skirt steak on grilled bluedog bread with fried egg, caramalized onion and chimmichuri. Hamburgesa de la casa- Black angus, chorizo, kennys Ky. gouda, crispy onions, and cumin-lime aioli. Organic chicken tostada- with chipotle tomato salsa, avocado puree, and cabbage. Jumbo lump crab croqueta- with ginger red chile butter and toasted pinenut rice. Etc.