Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Louis the Ton

no avatar
User

Madeline Peters

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

St Matthews

Louis the Ton

by Madeline Peters » Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 pm

According to their Face Book everything just kind of stopped in February. My husband is a motorcycle nut and was really looking forward to this place. Does anyone know what is going on?
no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Re: Louis the Ton

by RonnieD » Thu May 08, 2014 12:34 am

I have not seen any significant movement on the interior in a very long time. If someone is working in there it is not obvious.
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Thu May 08, 2014 1:07 am

The door was open last week when I drove by but there was no real activity that I could see.
no avatar
User

Madeline Peters

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

St Matthews

by Madeline Peters » Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 am

I posted on his facebook. This is his reply.

"Hi, we are doing great and getting really excited , we are on the home stretch . We were hoping to be open by now but we are happy we are doing it right and saving the building for the long term , I think from what I have gathered that we might actually have the longest bar top in Louisville , it is gonna be beautiful and a very fun place to hang out , hopefully in the next couple months is what it is looking like at the moment."

I am looking forward to the opening. The building looks cool and their logo is great. My husband will be pleased to talk to other motorheads :D
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Thu May 08, 2014 1:36 pm

We go by their twice a week while going downtown from a therapy sessions. Many times there is no work going on and when work is happening we only see one or 2 people working. At least from the outside it looks like they've got quite a bit of work to do before they are ready to open. We haven't looked inside so I can't comment about that.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"