Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Fred Kunz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:36 pm

Has anyone been to Brazeiros Churrascaria

by Fred Kunz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

I haven't heard a word ?
no avatar
User

Kris Billiter

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Downtown

Re: Has anyone been to Brazeiros Churrascaria

by Kris Billiter » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm

My staff went there for lunch on Thursday. Our music minister who is Brazilian is leaving so we thought it appropriate. Overall it was good and fun. Salad bar and 2-3 greens, lots of dressings, hearts of Palm, asparagus, 4 different cheeses included a fresh mozzarella, olives etc. Side dishes were fried polenta, mashed potatoes, rice and beans, and a Brazilian flour dish that I've had before. It was just ok. The polenta was great.
At lunch you get the same 15 meats as dinner so it's a nice deal. The 2 chicken options were surprisingly good. The best is the house specialty the pequena (I know that's spelled wrong) and the top sirloin cut. 2 lamb options were decent. The ribs were a pleasant surprise. Very tasty and tender. Nothing was bad at all. Go hungry. It's a ton of food!
no avatar
User

Andrew Mellman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

Louisville

by Andrew Mellman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Check - there's a whole thread about it!

Summary seemed to be that meats weren't bad, but salad bar was much smaller than the competition.
Andrew Mellman
no avatar
User

Trisha W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

by Trisha W » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:36 am

We've been. We enjoyed it. Not sure how it compares to others, as it was our first Brazillian steakhouse. We'll go back