Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

$2 pints at Jeffersonville Boombozz "Blowout" April 15 only!

by Robin Garr » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Boombozz Pizza & Taphouse in Jeffersonville, Ind., is having its Semi-Annual Craft Beer Blowout today!

Tuesday, Aug. 15, 3 p.m. $2 Pints of our ENTIRE Craft Draft List! We're changing our popular beer list for the spring season. Soooo...thats means $2 beers for you. If you're a regular, you know the beers you'll be able to enjoy at a bargain price. If you're new, you'll have a great chance to discover some new brews for less!

We are located 1450 Veteran's Parkway #110, Jeffersonville.
no avatar
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: $2 pints at Jeffersonville Boombozz "Blowout" today only

by Steve P » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Speaking of Boombozz...Not sure if it's been mentioned here but there is a sign on the corner of (I think it is) Shelbyville Rd and English Station Rd announcing that a new Boombooz is "Coming Soon" to that location...Same area the new plaza is being built.
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
no avatar
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 am

Steve P wrote:Speaking of Boombozz...Not sure if it's been mentioned here but there is a sign on the corner of (I think it is) Shelbyville Rd and English Station Rd announcing that a new Boombooz is "Coming Soon" to that location...Same area the new plaza is being built.

They're building another new plaza out there? Last time I checked (which has been a while, admittedly), the existing one where Wild Eggs is located was maybe half full. Has that changed?
no avatar
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Steve P » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 am

Jeff Cavanaugh wrote:
Steve P wrote:Speaking of Boombozz...Not sure if it's been mentioned here but there is a sign on the corner of (I think it is) Shelbyville Rd and English Station Rd announcing that a new Boombooz is "Coming Soon" to that location...Same area the new plaza is being built.

They're building another new plaza out there? Last time I checked (which has been a while, admittedly), the existing one where Wild Eggs is located was maybe half full. Has that changed?

Jeff, no, not the same place...this new shopping center is going in on the Middletown side of the Gene Snyder...kinda kitty corner to (and in front of WalMart)...near Home Run Burgers if that tells ya anything. Tenants announced so far are Hobby Lobby, Rack Shoes, Texas Roadhouse, Liquor Barn and a large Sporting Goods store...probably Academy Sports (which is kind of a Walmart-like version of Dick's). Here's a couple of links

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/n ... -open.html

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/n ... llion.html
no avatar
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

Re: $2 pints at Jeffersonville Boombozz "Blowout" April 15 o

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:35 am

Ohh, right, ok. Forgot that N English Station Rd is on that side of the Snyder.
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Jeff Cavanaugh wrote: Last time I checked (which has been a while, admittedly), the existing one where Wild Eggs is located was maybe half full. Has that changed?

That plaza has slowly been filling up but admittedly it's not a very good location since it has 0 visibility to any of the streets nearby.
Steve P wrote:and a large Sporting Goods store...probably Academy Sports (which is kind of a Walmart-like version of Dick's).

I read recently that It definitely is going to be Academy Sports. One thing they have that Dick's doesn't is a large selection of grilling and barbecuing equipment and supplies.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Steve P » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Mark R. wrote:
Steve P wrote:and a large Sporting Goods store...probably Academy Sports (which is kind of a Walmart-like version of Dick's).

I read recently that It definitely is going to be Academy Sports. One thing they have that Dick's doesn't is a large selection of grilling and barbecuing equipment and supplies.

They're actually not a bad store, I was just taking a shot at the competition...and yes they do have a nice selection of smokers, etc.