Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Hotbytes food truck Twitter list rebuilt, moved

by Robin Garr » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 pm

I consolidated my old LouHotBytes and WineLovers Twitter accounts into my personal @RobinGarr TweetThing a few months ago, reasoning that it didn't make sense to try to maintain three identities since I don't use Twitter that much anyway.

Then I belatedly figured out that I hadn't moved (or, as a result, updated) the LouisvilleFoodTrucks Twitter List for quite some time. I can fix that! Behold, the NEW HotBytes Food Truck Twitter list!

It's located at:
https://twitter.com/RobinGarr/lists/hotbytesfoodtrucks
If you're interested in following food trucks, feel free to follow this list to catch all their tweets in one place. And if you will, kindly pass the word to both the food truck communities and the Louisville people-who-eat community. :mrgreen:

LouisvilleFoodTrucks
A public list by Robin Garr
The LouisvilleHotBytes.com list of Tweets from Louisville-area food trucks

https://twitter.com/RobinGarr/lists/hotbytesfoodtrucks

Here are the current list members. Please let me know if I've left any off, or if any here are no longer rolling.

Bar b Lou ‏ @barblouKY

Blackbeard Espresso ‏ @BlackbeardEspre
Louisville's 1st full-time gourmet coffee & espresso shop on wheels

Black Rock Grille ‏ @blackrockgrille
BRG serves the best grass-fed burger & hand-cut fries in the 502. Hungry? Follow us to find us.

Boss Hog BBQ ‏ @BossHogBBQ

Busta Grill ‏ @BustaGrill502
Food stand in Louisville, Ky serving unique, flavor loaded sausages. For info or event bookings email: bustagrill502@gmail.com Cheers!

CraveMobile2 ‏ @CraveMobile2
Honk if you love Sliders! We're converting Cravers one street at a time.

Dessert Truck ‏ @LouDessertTruck
Hi Sugah! Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, ice cream, pie, cake pops, macarons, Turtle Sticks - follow the Truck to find out what's on board today!

502 cafe @502cafe

FoodTruckusRuckus ‏ @FdTruckusRuckus
A celebration of local food trucks in Louisville, Kentucky!

French Indo-Canada ‏ @IndoCanadatruck
Proudly confusing Louisville's yokels and squares w/ eclectic & difficult to pronounce food offerings. The menu tops out at 7 bucks, live a little ya ingrates!

Genius in a Box ‏ @giab8485
Operated by Tristian and Dierdre Barnes: Genius In A Box will serve Delicious Hot Gourmet Sandwiches, Chips and Drinks

GET IT ON A BUN ‏ @BOOTYS2
Serving Louisiville Since 1996. Hot Dog Stand located at 545 S Jackson St Mon-Fri weather permitted. The Mobile Diner travels. HAVE A FOOD NEED CALL THE BOOTY

Grind (burger truck) ‏ @LouisvilleGrind
Feat. a proprietary blend of local, grass-fed beef. As seen on Eat St., Leo Award Winner 2012, 2013. 3311 Preston location opening Spring 2014

Hi-Five Doughnuts ‏ @HiFiveDoughnuts
Delicious doughnuts made just how you want them, literally! You're making your own doughnut here folks! From the ruthless to the toothless we satisfy all.

¡Holy Mole! ‏ @HolyMoleTruck
Louisville's own local owned taco truck! If u'd like us 2 come 2 ur business or event let us know at moleroller@gmail.com

Jam Pan ‏ @JamPanJerk
Mobile Jerk Centre - Come fi mek di worl know seh Jamaican food and culture nice!

Johnny's Diner Car ‏ @johnnysdinercar
Serving Good Food to Good Friends having Good Times on a street near you in the Louisville area!

Lil Cheezers ‏ @LilCheezers
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Food Truck

Longshot Lobsta ‏ @longshotlobsta
Louisville's only Lobster Truck is buttering up the buns and steaming the freshest lobster in town to create the Longshot Lobsta Roll.

LouFoodTrucks ‏ @LouFoodTrucks
You're hungry? We've got the food you love!

LSFA ‏ @LSFAlliance
Louisville Street Food Alliance A group of licensed and insured high quality food trucks in Louisville, KY. http://www.louisvillestreetfood.com.

Maurice Day ‏ @Moeliciousbbq
this is a 4 generation cooking experience that you dont want to miss.everything is good from ribs to pulled pork baked beans and cole slaw and more

MozzaPi ‏ @MozzaPi
A modern take on a traditional Napoletana pizzeria.

One Hot Tamale ‏ @one_tamale

Ph Dog's On A Roll ‏ @phillytruck
We are vedors of several different items. Hot Dog Carts, BBQ smoker and Philly Cheese Steak Truck

Red's Comfort Foods ‏ @RedsComfoods
Making new friends and introducing them to our amazing food!

sweetnsavory ‏ @sweetnsavorylou
Gluten-free sweet and savory crepes, Fresh-Fruit Smoothies, gelato, and coffee drinks. Coming to a street corner near you!

travelingkitchen ‏ @travelingkitche
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Hotbytes food truck Twitter list rebuilt, moved

by Mark R. » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Thanks, this certainly will be helpful.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"