Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

HappyPi(e) Day!

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

HappyPi(e) Day!

by Robin Garr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 am

It's Einstein's birthday, too! What kind of pie will you choose to celebrate the day, and where will you get it?

pi-day-simpsons.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
no avatar
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: HappyPi(e) Day!

by Carla G » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:55 am

While I did have the most awesome cherry pie last month at Homemade Pie Kitchen (great crust filled to the max with large plump cherries with a small amount of thickened filling) my favorite pie is a Black Bottom Pie. And since I've never seen one offered anywhere I guess I'll have to make it. But if I make it then I can select the premium rum to use. Win win!
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
no avatar
User

Carole C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri May 15, 2009 7:00 am

Re: HappyPi(e) Day!

by Carole C » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 pm

For me the concept of dessert almost always involves chocolate, but when it comes to pie all I can think of is the Dutch Apple pie with caramel topping at Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen (served with a big dollop of vanilla ice cream, of course)!