Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Greek food truck?

no avatar
User

Lonnie Turner

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am

Highlands

Greek food truck?

by Lonnie Turner » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am

Robin Garr wrote:former Greek Flew By Night space next door

This came up in a thread about Heine Bros.Coffee, but smoking my pipe after putting on my deerstalker hat, I deduce we are talking about an especially itinerant entrepreneur with former operations on Story Ave, Frankfort Ave, at some point in between in Lexington or someplace else out of the metro(?) & of late off Fairfax Ave - though I haven't checked today so this may no longer be the case.
If so, it makes me wonder if folks think this town could support a Greek food truck. As far as I know we HAVE no other specifically Greek restaurant in town and the vagabond cooks good food. Maybe going the food truck route is a solution that would keep this Greek place going consistently. It would also help customers so we'd know that the food we like may not be in the same geographical location the next time we want it.
Any thoughts?
no avatar
User

Suzi Bernert

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Greek food truck?

by Suzi Bernert » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 am

Hate to burst your bubble, but she had a food trailer and sold it. :? She was still in St, Matthews yesterday...
Retired from LMEMS
Co-Founder and House Mother
Berndows Enterprise
"Time to eat?"