Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Mojitos lunch...

no avatar
User

Ned Weatherby

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:29 pm

LaGrange

Good stuff

by Ned Weatherby » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:41 pm

We went with a couple of friends from the board and I enjoyed all the food however the unfortunate thing was a long long wait. I guess that means its good when I was told the wait was 45 minutes on a Tuesday night at 7. It was more like an hour 15 but it was very good. The service was good and food really great on my part. Thanks Fernando for a great place to eat. Although next time open a larger restaurant :lol: I am going to have to try a mojito sometime though never had one.
Good Eats
no avatar
User

Rob_DeLessio

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:25 pm

by Rob_DeLessio » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:01 pm

Ned,

Mojito does a great job with the call ahead seating....my wife and I call ahead when we start to get our kids ready to go....when we get there, we generally only have to wait about 10 minutes or so...
no avatar
User

Andrew Gilley

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 pm

by Andrew Gilley » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:07 pm

I was about to say the same thing...call ahead as worked out perfectly for me. Usually show up and before I can even pay for my tasty mojito from the bar we are being seated.
no avatar
User

Ned Weatherby

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:29 pm

LaGrange

Good

by Ned Weatherby » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:52 am

Good idea. Like I said I was amazed at the amount of business for a weeknight.
Good Eats
no avatar
User

Michelle R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Hikes Point

by Michelle R. » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:43 am

Well, took the parental units to Mojito last night, as planned! Used call ahead seating, and were seated immediately! Everything had was fantastic, perfectly executed in every way. My mom and dad were very impressed, and can't wait to go back! We've decided to make it a once or twice a month thing when they're living here, and not in FL. I must say, I have been to Mojito several times now, and have not once been even slightly disappointed!
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!"
no avatar
User

Fernando Martinez

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Mojito

by Fernando Martinez » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:44 am

Thanks Andrew, Rob, Ned, Michelle, Mark, Kevin, is good to know that after 6 weeks of been out of the kitchen, things are working the way that they are suppose to be working. Thank you for your nice comments and support. I'm back in town and ready to cook. Fernando.
Previous