Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

Behind the Scenes at Corbett's

by David Lange » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:56 am

For the past 3 weeks, I have had the pleasure of working at Corbett's preparing their unique coffee and tea program. Everyone at the forum seems very excited about the anticipated opening, and they really should be.

I have know Dean for 15 years and I have never seen him so excited and proud of a project. And every aspect about this restaurant mirrors that attitude. From the decor, to the ambiance, to the menu items, to even the dishes used will give every Louisvillian "goose bumps" when they enjoy dining there.

We are blessed with so many unique and cutting edge restaurants in this area, and Corbett's will certainly show other metro areas that Louisville is a culinary mecca for "foodies".

Everyone at Corbett's has shown the same enthusiasm and pride for the restaurant and are "itching" for the approaching opening.

Dean, you've worked very hard to make this dream come true, a I wish you the very best on all of your ventures in the future. Seeing all the events behind the scene has made me appreciate it even more.

Good Luck

David Lange
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

by Steve Shade » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:11 am

Dean .. sounds good .. I join David in wishing you "good luck". Know it will be successful and will be one of your first customers.