Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Thank You from Boombozz

no avatar
User

Tony P.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:32 am

Thank You from Boombozz

by Tony P. » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 am

THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers,employees and franchisees for helping us celebrate our 15 year Anniversary last month.
Your support for Boombozz has been amazing. We have grown in many ways together. You have allowed me to enjoy 15 years of an amazing life doing what I love to do.
I especially would like to thank all the long time friends/employees who give it their all everyday at work to make Boombozz the best that it can be, not because they have to, but because they care. Your love for what you do makes Boombozz the very special place it has become to so many of our extended Boombozz family.
Thank you to all of our supplier's who supply us with all the ingredients to make our menu items the best they can be. I am thankful for the best city in the nation, Louisville.
Most of all I want to thank my loving family, I could not have made it a day without all your love and support. I am truly a lucky man.

Thank You, Tony