Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

S Cruz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 pm

401 East Main St. @ Slugger Field

AtG & LCBW (no hashtags were used here)

by S Cruz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey guys, upon Robins blessing, im posting what weve got going on during Louisville Craft Beer Week 2013.
I hope everyone will take an opportunity to look at what weve got and honestly what all is going on around town. I know I speak for my entire team, when I say that we are so proud of how far are city has come in supporting the craft beer movement. Regardless of the purity of any craft brewers intentions, the growth of awareness and frankly sales of craft beer around here really shows our community's evolution in choice of beers. (needless to say, a little tear has welled up in my eye :D )
with that said, heres what we have:

-Sept 14th.... 2nd Annual Bo & Luke Release Party (bottle sales, Solid RockIt Boosters, General Lee appearance)
-Sept 15th....Hot Dog John & The Big KY Sausage Fest (party with our danish friend & hot dog master John Jensen from Copenhagen DK and celebrate the release of a beer we brewed in collaboration with Danish brewer Amager Bryghus)
-Sept 16th.... Country Boy Brewing Tap Takeover (5 beers from CBB & The guys from CBB & Karaoke...not kidding)
-Sept 18th.... West 6th Tap Takeover (W6 first tap takeover in Louisville & the guys from W6 & Pretentious Beer Glass pop up shop)
-Sept 19th.... Wild & Sour in America (Us & Dauntless Distributing curated a bunch of wild and sour beers from the states for you to sample, paired with hors dourves, prepared by our Chef)--cost on this is $50 per head...limited to 40 people... we are half sold on it.
-Sept 21.... LIBA Brewfest after party (drink and food specials after the show at Slugger Field)

below is a link to the initial announcement of these events:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e07 ... 8bdbd3b1a2
(the price for Wild & Sour in America is $50 per head)

Like I said, we are so stoked for LCBW, the week looks to be a great time! Make sure you check out LouisvilleBeer.com to see about the other events going on around town.

Thanks
Sam
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry.