Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

Seviche remains #1 on my list!

by Gretchen D. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 pm

After passing the milestone last week of living in the 'ville for two years, and trying many of the local restaurants, Seviche proved on Saturday night why it remains my #1 Favorite Restaurant in Louisville!

Every time I enjoy a meal there, I wonder why I just don't go there on every date night! My husband, our three children (9,6,&4), and my dad enjoyed a delectable dinner with fantastic service. We even tried three new dishes, and I would say that any of them could be a new favorite on the menu.

No one deserves the success of a second restaurant more than Anthony Lamas... his heart truly lies in creating an amazing culinary experience for his customer, all while treating them like they were part of his family. I guess that is another strong reason why this is my favorite place in town!
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:12 pm

Wow! Gretchen, you are so sweet to share that. I am inspired by people like you. I have had an up and down kind of start, here in Louisville. There are times I told my wife " Lets pack our things and go back to my home in California and open on the beach in San Diego" I have been blessed with having the success in this great city, that I can't do it. I have learned alot, in my ten years in Louisville, and I can honestly say, that I'm truly happy. I appreciate the kind words! You have a beautiful family and as I said before, because of people like you and your family, is why I strive to be the best possible.This is my labor of love and my staff and I are proud where Seviche is today.
Muchas gracias y buen provecho!