Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Seviche remains #1 on my list!

no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

Seviche remains #1 on my list!

by Gretchen D. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 pm

After passing the milestone last week of living in the 'ville for two years, and trying many of the local restaurants, Seviche proved on Saturday night why it remains my #1 Favorite Restaurant in Louisville!

Every time I enjoy a meal there, I wonder why I just don't go there on every date night! My husband, our three children (9,6,&4), and my dad enjoyed a delectable dinner with fantastic service. We even tried three new dishes, and I would say that any of them could be a new favorite on the menu.

No one deserves the success of a second restaurant more than Anthony Lamas... his heart truly lies in creating an amazing culinary experience for his customer, all while treating them like they were part of his family. I guess that is another strong reason why this is my favorite place in town!
no avatar
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:12 pm

Wow! Gretchen, you are so sweet to share that. I am inspired by people like you. I have had an up and down kind of start, here in Louisville. There are times I told my wife " Lets pack our things and go back to my home in California and open on the beach in San Diego" I have been blessed with having the success in this great city, that I can't do it. I have learned alot, in my ten years in Louisville, and I can honestly say, that I'm truly happy. I appreciate the kind words! You have a beautiful family and as I said before, because of people like you and your family, is why I strive to be the best possible.This is my labor of love and my staff and I are proud where Seviche is today.
Muchas gracias y buen provecho!