Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

MollyCooley

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:07 pm

East End

Driving Traffic to Local Louisville Restaurants

by MollyCooley » Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 pm

While I no longer work for OpenTable, I still like to drive diners to locally owned restaurants!! I now work for YP. We are #1 in LOCAL online search and mobile. Obviously, restaurants get the most looks at over 23,000 in the Louisville Metro area last month (I realize it was near Derby, but the average monthly looks is over 20,000 any given month). Mobile is growing exponentially and I have some limited inventory items on our YP app for restaurants and, as you know, I only like working with locally owned and operated restaurants! The YP app delivered 3 calls per second (over 1 billion) last year to our advertisers. We do much more than the app (SEM, SEO, Websites, Targeted Direct Mail, etc) but like I said...at the moment I have two premier spots on our app per CAT/GEO...so for example I have two spots for 'Pizza/Louisville, KY' or 'Vietnamese/Louisville, KY'. These are first come first serve (a well known restaurant in Louisville snagged the overall 'Restaurants/Louisville, KY' and is killing it!) but these sub categories are still available and I would love to help out whoever wants to take advantage of it. Should anyone want to inquire/take advantage of this offer, please feel free to call me on my cell this week (773) 490-9730 (yes, I'm still in Louisvillle...yes, my cell is still out of Chicago). I look forward to driving more business your way :D Disclaimer: I did reach out to Robin to make sure if was ok to post this in an effort to help drive more business to you guys. Molly