Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Seviche A Latin Bistro

User

Ned Weatherby

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:29 pm

LaGrange

Seviche A Latin Bistro

by Ned Weatherby » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 am

The Wife, I and another couple went to Seviche on Goose Creek tonight to see if the accolades were warranted. I would like to thank Anthony for a wonderful meal one I will remember for quite some time. We had the empanadas, Guacomole, and Oyster Shooters. All were good but the best were the entrees. Since I do not eat seafood I was rather limited but they had a good selection of beef entrees including the Gaucho Steak which tonight was a smoked NY Strip. I ordered the Strip and I think it was the best Strip I have ahd in this city. It had a wonderful smokey flavor and cooked wonderfully. The Cheese Mashed potatoes were very addictive. My Wife had the tenderloin with Eggs on top and liked it very much but was envious of my entree. Our friends had the Filet with Poblano and Tilapia and both were reported to be wonderful. Anthony I believe you were behind the sevich counter making your wonderful creations. I wanted to say that the meal was worth every penny and I thank you for your wonderful establishment.
Good Eats
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 am

Hey Ned! Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I was indeed working the seviche bar tonight. Say hello and introduce yourself nextime. Muchas gracias y buen provecho!