Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Oaktimus Prime

no avatar
User

Brand M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 am

Oaktimus Prime

by Brand M » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 pm

Took me awhile to post this but........ wow . That was some seriously tasty beer. It was better than the cask Hop Jack they had at the Great Dane in Madison ,WI.Hop Jack is their flagship beer .I'm sure you tried that while you were there,Roger.It was also an imperial IPA or double IPA casked.Hats off to you and your fine brewers.

Sorry , couldn't make it to the beer pairing dinner.Out of town business.How was it?

Went back Friday and had Founder's Rye and your anniversary ale *sp* ,again great stuff.

Curious, any chance on landing Mikkeller up in IN?

By the way, anyone that came to see me recently at Carly Raes.I apologize, I quit more than a month ago.
no avatar
User

Todd Antz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri May 11, 2007 12:37 pm

Clarksville, IN

Re: Oaktimus Prime

by Todd Antz » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:49 pm

Brand McGowan wrote:Took me awhile to post this but........ wow . That was some seriously tasty beer. It was better than the cask Hop Jack they had at the Great Dane in Madison ,WI.Hop Jack is their flagship beer .I'm sure you tried that while you were there,Roger.It was also an imperial IPA or double IPA casked.Hats off to you and your fine brewers.

Sorry , couldn't make it to the beer pairing dinner.Out of town business.How was it?

Went back Friday and had Founder's Rye and your anniversary ale *sp* ,again great stuff.

Curious, any chance on landing Mikkeller up in IN?

By the way, anyone that came to see me recently at Carly Raes.I apologize, I quit more than a month ago.

Brandon,

Sorry to hear you left Carly Raes. I had heard it was in the works, but did not know that it happened. You were a great part of that place.

As for the Mikkeller, I have several different brews from them on a special order that is due right after Thanksgiving. Hopefully they will show up this time, after they went missing on my last order. I'll let you know when they come in.
Keg Liquors
Keeping Kentuckiana Beer'd since 1976
http://www.kegliquors.com

617 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy
Clarksville, IN 47129
812-283-3988

4304 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150
812-948-0444