Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Will Terry

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Chipotle to downtown

by Will Terry » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm excited about Chipotle... but if we are talking about burrito joints... someone should mention Bazos.

When I worked near the hospitals, it was my go to lunch spot if I was craving a burrito. I think it's better than Moe's and Qdoba.

They also have a location downtown.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Will Terry wrote:I'm excited about Chipotle... but if we are talking about burrito joints... someone should mention Bazos.

When I worked near the hospitals, it was my go to lunch spot if I was craving a burrito. I think it's better than Moe's and Qdoba.

Totally agree, but it didn't occur to me to throw Bazo's into that mix because I think of them as something different altogether. Absolutely right, though! Head and shoulders above those other guys.
no avatar
User

Will Terry

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm

by Will Terry » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Will Terry wrote:I'm excited about Chipotle... but if we are talking about burrito joints... someone should mention Bazos.

Totally agree, but it didn't occur to me to throw Bazo's into that mix because I think of them as something different altogether. Absolutely right, though! Head and shoulders above those other guys.

They are different... but better. I lived in San Diego for a year, and I have always tried to find the best burrito in new locations... Bazo's fits the bill here, thus far... I'm sure there are other options, but once I started going there, I stopped looking. It is good enough to cure my burrito cravings.
Previous