Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Jeffrey D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:49 am

Prospect

Re: top dining choices in Cinncy?

by Jeffrey D. » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

We were there Sunday for Book of Mormon. Ate at nada, which is no more than 60 feet from the side entrance to the theater. It was great. Queso with habanero and black beans. Carnitas enchiladas with green hatch chilis and potatoes. Tasty bloody marias. Really good stuff.

And, fwiw, BoM was the best ever. If you have a chance and don't mind graphic language, go see it. Freaking hilarious!
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
no avatar
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: top dining choices in Cinncy?

by Deb Hall » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Jeffrey D. wrote:We were there Sunday for Book of Mormon. Ate at nada, which is no more than 60 feet from the side entrance to the theater. It was great. Queso with habanero and black beans. Carnitas enchiladas with green hatch chilis and potatoes. Tasty bloody marias. Really good stuff.

And, fwiw, BoM was the best ever. If you have a chance and don't mind graphic language, go see it. Freaking hilarious!

Jeffrey- Totally agree on the show! We loved it! :D
Unfortunately we had a reservation issue and ended up eating at Palomino. It was okay and convenient , but I wouldn't go again. We did however end up going to Findlay market and pre-ordering Blue Oven bread. Yum! Really like their Apricot, Cranberry, Walnut and their 10 grain; haven't tasted our Olive Fougasse yet. :D
Deb
Previous