Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Spinelli's on Goose Creek

no avatar
User

Melissa S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:03 pm

Spinelli's on Goose Creek

by Melissa S » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Does anybody know if they are ever going to open. I recall their sign went up last winter!
no avatar
User

Shannon W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:06 pm

by Shannon W » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:46 pm

Ugh. They were quick to graffiti the entire area...it's hideous. But, I NEVER see anything going on there. And, I drive by it several times a day.
"Mark that frame an eight...and you're entering a world of pain."
no avatar
User

MikeG

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:22 pm

Twin Cities, MN

by MikeG » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:54 am

Shannon Williams wrote:Ugh. They were quick to graffiti the entire area...it's hideous. But, I NEVER see anything going on there. And, I drive by it several times a day.

Actually I think it looks better than the rest of the cookie cutter sprawl in that section.
no avatar
User

Shannon W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:06 pm

by Shannon W » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:07 am

I guess to each his/her own....I used to work part time in that area. We had to pay (or get the city to pay) to paint over graffiti which looked just like that. It was considered an eyesore. I think it looks totally out of place, in an area trying to better itself. (Think Seviche just a few doors down, Goose Creek Diner, Wick's etc..)

I'm just wondering when the actual restaurant will open....
"Mark that frame an eight...and you're entering a world of pain."
no avatar
User

Mike Hardin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:24 am

by Mike Hardin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 am

I think they may have too much on their plate to get the Goose Creek location open. They're expanding (at much the same rate the GC location is going) their Baxter Ave. store and if I remember correctly, the owner also has a job at the Ford truck plant.