Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

PaulSmith

{ RANK }

Just got here

Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:38 pm

by PaulSmith » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:11 pm

I have known Danny for as long as I can remember. He was a great friend to my uncle, to my family and to me. When I was younger, Danny was my uncle's friend and someone I knew just for that reason. But somewhere along the way our relationship grew and I no longer felt that I was just his best friend's nephew - I was Danny's friend, too.

I am fortunate to have been Danny's friend, to have been able to be included in his inside jokes and to have been able to share in his infectious laughter and good spirit.

Danny, I will miss you greatly. Thank you for treating me as an equal and for always making me smile whenever you were around.

Tonight, John and I have put together the beginnings of a tribute page. Please, take a moment and visit it, check back periodically and help us celebrate the life of Daniel Boyle.

http://www.myspace.com/foodanddining
Previous