Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Spooktacular Benefit

User

Scott Schamel

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 am

Louisville, KY

Spooktacular Benefit

by Scott Schamel » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:14 pm

First, the disclaimer - This is being posted with Robin's blessing. (Thanks Mr. Garr)

Monday evening, October 29th we will be hosting a Spooktacular Benefit for St. Jude Children's Hospital at The Bluegrass Bistro at Derby City Antique Mall. This will include:

4 course, candle light (only) dinner
Brief history of the old Hike's Grade School building built in 1927
Guest Speaker J. C. Harris from After Dark Paranormal Investigations discussing their recent overnight visit and investigation of Derby City Antique Mall.

Again, this event will be held by candle light with just a few select lamps on in the lower level of the antique mall.
The cost for this benefit is only $20.00 per person, and reservations are recommended. Tables are filling up quick, so call me at 458-6111 for any other information and for reservations.

Again, thank you Robin for allowing me to post this, and I would also like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Halloween!!!
User

Scott Schamel

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 am

Louisville, KY

by Scott Schamel » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Just in case anyone from the forum is planning on attending, tables are filling up fast and I need reservations by 5:00 today please....