Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Melissa S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:03 pm

by Melissa S » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Is there a menu online/website?
no avatar
User

Andrew Mellman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

Louisville

by Andrew Mellman » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:19 pm

Melissa S wrote:Is there a menu online/website?

If it's not the same menu as the "original" Seviche, it's so close I didn't notice a difference! (And the original is on-line)
Andrew Mellman
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 am

andrew mellman wrote:
Melissa S wrote:Is there a menu online/website?

If it's not the same menu as the "original" Seviche, it's so close I didn't notice a difference! (And the original is on-line)

Our server (Brendan, a really sharp guy) told us that there were a few new items - a ropa vieja main dish is the only one I recall - but as you say, if you know one menu, you basically know the other.
User

Amy Hoover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:27 pm

Butchertown

by Amy Hoover » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:14 pm

New on the menu is also the calf's liver and the shrimp on polenta appetizer. I'm not sure what else is new (some of the seviches maybe?)
“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”

Swedish Proverb
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Amy Hoover wrote:New on the menu is also the calf's liver and the shrimp on polenta appetizer. I'm not sure what else is new (some of the seviches maybe?)

i was happy to see the hamachi tiradito and the tuna seviche to make it over.
...made for incredibly good eats on opening night!
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Thank you all so much! We have been getting it handed to us, every night. The menus are basicly the same, with a few different dishes. The staff has been really working hard, and the feed back has been amazing. I did'nt think it would be quite this busy, so soon. Sorry I did'nt get to say hello to most of you who came to the pre-opening. I had a few guest call, to see if they could order off the menu, and I said yes. Well, we got rocked! We had the big storm outside and my own storm in the kitchen. So, I appoligize, that I was'nt able to greet most of our guest. I need some more cooks, so any of you out there, come see me. Muchas gracias y buen provecho!
Previous