Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
Fred Kunz wrote:I passed by La Rouge today and noticed a sign saying temporally closed any info?
Nothing but rumors, Fred. The dissolution of the Rick Adams/Rick Longino partnership obviously hit it hard, and the CJ's one-star review a couple of months ago couldn't have helped, although I doubt that a review alone would have been enough to kill it.
I have heard word on the street that the Cafe Lou Lou folks might be taking a look at the property, but nothing from primary sources.
They stopped taking products from the company I worked for over thirty days ago. We were told then that they were closing. 2 weeks ago they called and wanted a delivery said they were back in business but I also noticed a closed sign on the way home last Friday
User
RebeccaWebb
{ RANK }
Foodie
Posts
107
Joined
Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 am
Location
Lexington, KY
by RebeccaWebb » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:11 pm
Billy stopped in on Tuesday afternoon to pick up something and he was told that the person he needed to see was at Sam's shopping.