Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Lentini's?

no avatar
User

Tina Marsh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:17 am

Louisville

Lentini's?

by Tina Marsh » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:19 pm

I heard that Lentini's was opening on Shelbyville Road. Am I way behind the news on this one? did it ever open?
no avatar
User

Shannon W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:06 pm

by Shannon W » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 pm

It's open...there have been a few past threads about it.
"Mark that frame an eight...and you're entering a world of pain."
no avatar
User

TanyaD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville

Name Change?

by TanyaD » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:42 am

Did they change the name? I thought it was called Da Vinci's or something? It's located in the shopping plaza where Buckhead's used to be.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Name Change?

by Robin Garr » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:09 am

TanyaD wrote:Did they change the name? I thought it was called Da Vinci's or something? It's located in the shopping plaza where Buckhead's used to be.

Officially it's called "DaVinci by Lentini's." You're correct on the location, Tanya. To be exact, 10430 Shelbyville Road, (502) 386-6783.

I haven't reviewed it yet, but as I understand it, the menu is essentially similar to the current Lentini's on Bardstown. If anybody has been, I hope they'll jump in with more info.
no avatar
User

Jim Zoeller

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 pm

Middletown

Lentini's - aka Da Vinci's

by Jim Zoeller » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:20 pm

I hate to be a spoiler, especially for a local restaurant, but here goes. I went to Da Vinci's for lunch a couple weeks ago with co-workers. The decor and ambiance were horrible, with a few tables spread across a large dining room, an odd mix of music, and a wait staff out of Blue Boar. The menu is very limited, and the food, well, it was really bland. Truth be told, I am not a fan of Lentini's either, but this was worse than I remember Lentini's being. By the end of lunch, the whole table was trying to predict the closing date for the new restaurant. Our consensus guess, Thanksgiving of this year.
Jim Zoeller