Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Wings & Things

no avatar
User

Doug W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Wings & Things

by Doug W » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:39 am

Does anyone know what is going on with Wings & Things off of Hurstbourne and Westport Road? My wife and I tried to stop by yesterday evening and they were closed.

In the interest of not jumping to conclusions, there was a sign up stating "Closed for Maintenance". There was another sign also saying "Space for Lease".

I did try calling them, but the number has been disconnected.

It's looking like I will not be able to get anymore chipolte wings for awhile...

Cheers,

Doug
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Wings & Things

by Robin Garr » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:14 am

Doug W wrote:Does anyone know what is going on with Wings & Things off of Hurstbourne and Westport Road? My wife and I tried to stop by yesterday evening and they were closed.

In the interest of not jumping to conclusions, there was a sign up stating "Closed for Maintenance". There was another sign also saying "Space for Lease".

I did try calling them, but the number has been disconnected.

It's looking like I will not be able to get anymore chipolte wings for awhile...

I hate to hear this, especially since I just gave them a strong positive recommendation in a recent LEO report. It was one of my favorite wings spots, run by very nice people.
no avatar
User

Houston Jones

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:56 am

Lousiville, KY

Wing N things

by Houston Jones » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:03 pm

Yes, they did close. The owners have me working on finding a buyer/buyers for the concept or location. If you know anyone iterested let us know, there is also a multi-state franchise agreement available they can reach me at 502-419-7799 (Robin hope this is OK)
Improving the Louisville Dining Scene - Looking to open your own, buying or selling send me an email, Houston
no avatar
User

Houston Jones

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:56 am

Lousiville, KY

Wing N Things

by Houston Jones » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:49 am

Yes, they did close. The owners have me working on finding a buyer/buyers for the concept or location. If you know anyone iterested let us know, there is also a multi-state franchise agreement available they can reach me at 502-419-7799
Improving the Louisville Dining Scene - Looking to open your own, buying or selling send me an email, Houston