Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Corbett's Restaurant

no avatar
User

Dean Corbett

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Corbett's Restaurant

by Dean Corbett » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:51 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update all on our progress out in Old Brownsboro Crossing, given everthing that has transpired I continue to be thrilled with the quality of the restoration of this grand old home. Unfortunately we are pushed back to late November, possibly early December as circumstances have presented themselves structural and otherwise which were unavoidable.
An example being a 5 inch electric pipe buried under the property which was not shown on any earlier drawings or site plans, as we prepared to start our excavation, whoops there it is...quite a problem as it is only buried 3 feet and because of our parking it need to be 7 feet. Two weeks and several meetings later with L G and E the new trench is being dug today, in the meantime we take the schedule hit, and without a parking lot, no certificate of occupancy, inspections etc....get the picture.
It is however becoming absolutely beautiful inside, I think everyone is going to be very pleased with our setup, we are going to be hiring mid November so keep an eye on the hiring forum as that is where we will post our needs. Thanks to all for your interest, hang in there with us, I promise it will exceed your expectations.
Best of luck to Daniel at Grotto....just kidding. Deano
no avatar
User

Jeff T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Louisville

by Jeff T » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:04 am

I got a tour from Dean today. Everyone will be BLOWN away with this place. It will be the most state of the art kitchen anyone around here has ever seen, as well as the public rooms. Also SUPER staff facilities. We are all very lucky to have this guy invested in Louisville's dining scene. GOOD LUCK Dean!!
no avatar
User

Tony P.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:32 am

Good Luck Deano!

by Tony P. » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:12 pm

You have picked a great area to be in. I wish you and your loyal staff all the best.

Tony

Tony Boombozz