Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Vegetarian Restaurants

no avatar
User

Jackie Vetter

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Southern Indiana

by Jackie Vetter » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:27 pm

Thank you so much. I've really developed my list here and plan to visit them all. We had a wonderful dinner on Friday night with my brother and his wife at Zen Garden. We've been there several times but they had not. They enjoyed it. Finished with a cup of coffee at Sweet Surrender. Good coffee. They didn't have any vegan desserts Friday night, but my brother got the pound cake (I forget which kind), my sister-in-law had the pumpkin cheesecake and my husband, Ken, had the carrot cake.

We had a great evening.

Wonder where we'll try today?

Thanks, everyone!
no avatar
User

Jessica H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Crescent Hill

by Jessica H » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Jackie,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your coffee and dessert over the weekend. Just as quick head's up, two of our vegan cakes will be available at Ramsi's this weekend: our carrot cake and our chocolate beet cake.
Jessica Haskell
Owner
Sweet Surrender Dessert Cafe
http://www.sweetsurrenderdessertcafe.com
no avatar
User

Jessica H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Crescent Hill

by Jessica H » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Jackie,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your coffee and dessert over the weekend. Just a quick head's up, two of our vegan cakes will be available at Ramsi's this weekend: our carrot cake and our chocolate beet cake.
Jessica Haskell
Owner
Sweet Surrender Dessert Cafe
http://www.sweetsurrenderdessertcafe.com
Previous