Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Club Grotto and Chef Chris

no avatar
User

Mark W. R.

{ RANK }

Just got here

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Louisville, KY

Club Grotto and Chef Chris

by Mark W. R. » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:35 pm

I've been offline for a while and just found out Chef Chris has left Club Grotto. My wife and I will miss him very much - he did great things for Club Grotto and he was always very considerate to me and to my guests. Has anyone provided a review of the new kitchen? I didn't see one but would love any feedback - Mark
no avatar
User

Chris Howerton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:44 pm

by Chris Howerton » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:36 am

Mark, thank you for the kind words. I treat everyone just like I treat you and your wife. I know I will see you at Corbetts! Make your RSVP and I will see you all there.

p.s. make that rsvp far enough in advance, Avocados will be somewhere in your food experience.
no avatar
User

Mark W. R.

{ RANK }

Just got here

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Louisville, KY

Corbett's

by Mark W. R. » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:20 am

cbhowerton wrote:Mark, thank you for the kind words. I treat everyone just like I treat you and your wife. I know I will see you at Corbetts! Make your RSVP and I will see you all there.

p.s. make that rsvp far enough in advance, Avocados will be somewhere in your food experience.

Ha! Chris, only YOU would remember my unfathomable love for avocados! Let me know when your new kitchen is ready and I'll be first in line...
no avatar
User

Francisco Elbl

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Club Grotto

by Francisco Elbl » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:51 pm

I believe Mike Driskell (of Diamante) is back at Club Grotto.
no avatar
User

Tony Efstratiadis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:08 pm

Cin City

by Tony Efstratiadis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:31 am

Congratulations Chris, I know you will do a damn good job at the new place, Good Luck to you & I look forward to trying the new place when I get time off.

Tony
no avatar
User

Chris Howerton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:44 pm

by Chris Howerton » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:53 pm

Thanks Tony! I better see you in there sometime, you know how "us" chefs hook it up for other chefs. Make sure you get time off