Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Seviche

no avatar
User

Fred Kunz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:36 pm

Good Luck to Anthony and his staff

by Fred Kunz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Jackie R. wrote:Seviche - A Latin Bistro located at 2929 Goose Creek Road, near Springhurst. Slight changes to the menu to incorporate a French influence to some of the dishes. We plan on opening next weekend.

Good Luck Anthony
can't wait to try
no avatar
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Muchas gracias! kris, I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at Seviche. As I've said before, I've been blessed with an awesome staff, who has really stepped up during these past weeks, where I've been focusing on opening the Bistro. I appreciate you all so much. You are like my family and I love you all dearly. Fred, thank you and hope to see you on the 18th. A great Chef is only as good as his team. From the front of the house, to the back of the house, I believe I have one of the best teams in the city. Thank you all so much. Jackie, Madi, and all my Seviche family, you all are awesome! Madi, thaks again for watching Ethan Diego and giving the wife and I, a rare time to spend together this past weekend. As always muchas gracias y buen provecho!
Previous