Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Linda C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 pm

Good things happening at Rainbow Blossom

by Linda C » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:36 pm

I've been worried about RB in St Matthews over the past couple of years. They got on the Atkins kick for a while and I just wasn't happy with the selection. I stopped in today and picked up a delicious hummus and veggie wrap. I see that they have a new fresh seafood counter where the sushi used to be. (Sushi's still there, it's just moved) If I were cooking tonight, I would have tried the yummy looking tuna. They also have a large selection of frozen crab legs, shrimp, etc. They are expanding the refrigerator section as well and are offering some new soy products. The Luna products are available there , too. I noticed that they have good bean sprouts as well....believe it or not, they didn't used to have them!