Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Tim Y

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon May 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: It's Pumpkin Time!!!!

by Tim Y » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey everybody, it is that time of year again!!! I am available for parties, and will do on-premises gigs this year. Anybody that still has their "light rigs", price is only $20.00, all others $25. Got a bunch of new patterns this year too. Have one of Walter White from Breaking Bad, and it is pretty scary looking. Phone # is still the same. Get your orders in ASAP, so I can keep up with demand. Tim
User

Doug Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm

The Highlands

by Doug Davis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Tim,

For those of us knewer to Louisville, could you explain or point us to a website detailing what it is you do? And how much you charge?
I eat, therefore I am.
no avatar
User

Tim Y

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Tim Y » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:58 am

Hey Doug, this is my third year offering this publicly. I brought up the original post with all the pertinent info and past pics. If you read thru all the posts, it should tell you everything you want to know. If you need more info, you can call me personally and I can do more explanations. Thanks for the interest, Tim (502) 608-8321
no avatar
User

Tim Y

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Tim Y » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

If anybody goes to the Back Door, you can see the first three, of six, that Carrie ordered. She got Walter White, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, and a cool wolf howling at the moon!! I told her I can do the Duck Dynasty guys and she wants Si, and two of my choice. Folks, if you have seen the commercials, these are the same ones I have access to, but you gotta join, ($10) and have the tools and expertise to pull them off. I would love to fill up the rest of the week with orders from new and old customers, so give me a call and we can set something up. Time is running short, less than 2 weeks. With proper care they will last 2 to 3 weeks, so lets get carvin'. Tim
no avatar
User

Tim Y

{ RANK }

Foodie

Re: It's Pumpkin Time!!!! AGAIN!!!!

by Tim Y » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Got some good looking pumpkins out there, just dying to get carved. BIG ones. Tim
Previous