Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Bardstown Road Farmer's Market

no avatar
User

Dan L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Bardstown Road Farmer's Market

by Dan L. » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:39 pm

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Bardstown Road Farmer's Market goes through September indicating that they will be there tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Bardstown Road Farmer's Market

by Robin Garr » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Dan L. wrote:I seem to remember reading somewhere that the Bardstown Road Farmer's Market goes through September indicating that they will be there tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

Still there! Actually, it runs until no more produce is coming in. Usually through Halloween, at least, and a few die-hards linger into November.
no avatar
User

John Hagan

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:38 pm

SPENCER CO. Lake Wazzapamani

by John Hagan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:09 pm

We are vendors at the market. Most market vendors will go well into late October and November. I think the meat vendors went all year, last year Best idea is to show up and ask the vendors how long they plan to go, as there is no set close date.
no avatar
User

Dan L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Thanks!

by Dan L. » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses.
no avatar
User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

by Mary Anne » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 pm

I just got their email listing the weeks vendors and stating that the market was open through December...