Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Labor Day

no avatar
User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

Labor Day

by Heather Y » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:36 pm

Although most restaurants in Lou are closed on Mondays...... Meridian Cafe will be closed this Monday in observance of Labor day.

But please join us Saturday.

Oh, our new hours as of Sat. 8AM-3PM, we will start our NEW breakfast service at that time!

Robin, Sorry for the outright post, I am out of town, and will not be able to check mail or messages till I return tomorrow night, otherwise I would have asked permission. I wanted to let the forumites know that we will be closed on Monday, and of our new hours.
Thanks
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

by Alanna H » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:48 pm

A bunch of firsts for us this weekend- we are going to the Beargrass farmer's market for the first time, and then we will head over to Meridian for our first meal there. Can't wait to order off that breakfast menu :D
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Labor Day

by Robin Garr » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:49 am

Heather Y wrote:Robin, Sorry for the outright post, I am out of town, and will not be able to check mail or messages till I return tomorrow night, otherwise I would have asked permission. I wanted to let the forumites know that we will be closed on Monday, and of our new hours.
Thanks

No problem, Heather! You're an actively participating "regular," and you're discreet.

Nobody likes blatant self-promotion, but you didn't do that. :)
no avatar
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

by Ron Johnson » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 am

Also, it's written as if by a regular person as opposed to a public relations android.